OUR COMPANY IS FILLED WITH EXCITING GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
At The Peak Group, We Are:
DRIVEN TO SERVE
Our vision is to build long-term, sustainable, and stress-free wealth for our shareholders and each individual that contributes to the success of The Peak Group. We strive to maintain our team focused culture to support each other to meet the needs of investors.
Motivated by a Shared Purpose
Our collective skills are the engine behind profitable investments for our shareholders. However, that’s not all that we stand behind. We are also motivated to provide much-needed, high-quality, and dignified housing to America's workforce.
To do this, we seek to embody innovation, professionalism, positivity, and inclusivity in every aspect of our work and workplace culture.
Focused on Our Mission
To acquire, produce, and manage profitable real estate investments requires a unique team of leaders like you! Our team is the driving force behind our ability to provide high-quality, cost-effective housing with the convenience and simplicity our renters deserve.
At The Peak Group, We Value:
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. We built The Peak Group from the ground up with the help of our incredible team—and we don’t quit being the best we can be when faced with a new challenge.
We invest alongside our investors because we believe in the level of service and the quality of our product. This requires a team that places a high value on being dependable, reliable, and consistent. Our quality and commitment to each other and our investors can never waver.
Understanding how to effectively communicate is at the foundation of our mission at The Peak Group. We know that to create the most innovative environment, we have to be effective in communicating not only with our investors, but with each other.
At The Peak Group, we believe that things happen because of you! We expect our team members to embrace not only what we do, but why we do it.
About The Peak Group
Our President and CEO, Ryan Bowers, started The Peak Group with his brother, Todd, in 2013 and it was only up from there. The Peak Group has almost 1,000 homes to its name and our team is projected to double in size by the end of this year
The Peak Group aims to build an innovative company that impacts lives for the better.
The Peak Group is the parent company of The Peak Family, which includes:
The Peak Group
Peak Construction Group
Peak Property Management & Maintenance
Peak Real Estate Advisors
Simplified Title Company
Reports To: Property Management Accounts Payable Manager
Division: Peak Property Management
Location: North Richland Hills, TX
Compensation: Starting at $40,000, depending on experience
Benefits: Vision, Dental, and Health insurance for you, your spouse, and any dependents, 401(k), PTO days, Holidays, Company Events, Learning/Educational Opportunities, and unlimited potential for growth.
The Peak Group is looking for a driven and adaptable individual who can take on any challenge. The Ap Clerk will work directly with our property management team to ensure that all incoming and outgoing data is correctly maintained and organized. This entry level accounting position is perfect for a candidate that is looking to grow and learn within The Peak Group’s accounting team and Peak Property Management. The ideal candidate is driven, hard-working, and thorough.
What you’ve already achieved:
- Experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- Experience in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Innovative solutions to problems or projects
What you’re great at:
- Consistent and timely work
- Meeting deadlines
- Tracking expenses
What you will achieve in this role:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Perform day to day financial transactions
- Process check requests
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
- Maintain historical records by scanning and filing documents.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and reconcile vendor statements - research and correct discrepancies.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
Who you will work with:
- Skilled accountants and our wonderful property management team
- Innovative and productive leaders
- Inspiring and hard-working team members
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. The Peak Group is growing at an exponential rate and new team members continue to help us grow.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in its team.
- A visionary CEO – the hands-on leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- Managers that trust each other, communicate effectively, and are committed to helping their teams grow, both personally and professionally.